Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Red Enzo on NEEZ wheels

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2008 | 03:05 PM
Ced
|
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McCoy
See those are just out of control sick... Like Bubonic plague, even Hugh Laurie couldn't fix this kinda sick. Do you have that image in a higher resolution, or a larger shot of just the wheel(s)...? I like the way graphite/gunmetal looks, but for me, black is the new black.

Unfortunately thats the only pic i have.

Old 08-26-2010 | 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
LandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud ofLandspeedJennifer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by McCoy
See those are just out of control sick... Like Bubonic plague, even Hugh Laurie couldn't fix this kinda sick.
I'd like to see Hugh driving that car, in person if ya know what I mean

He's more of a Porsche guy though, and that's only when he's not on his motorbikes.

Old 08-26-2010 | 08:01 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looking back at this old thread I still realize those wheels are perfection on the ENZO!

Old 08-26-2010 | 08:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Agreed. An inch smaller and those wheels would be absolute perfection!

Old 08-26-2010 | 09:08 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
fantastic..gives it a certain REFRESH look

Old 08-26-2010 | 09:08 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Ftmfw!

Old 08-26-2010 | 11:26 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores
Game OVER!!!
I couldn't resist the temptation to quote myself.

Old 08-27-2010 | 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I havent seen a wheel that suits a car that good for a long time

Old 08-27-2010 | 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
silver and black one with the same wheels.

Old 08-27-2010 | 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura about
one pic from any exhibition

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Red Enzo on NEEZ wheels