Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

599 GTB on Dymags

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2008 | 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mkell
That's what I'm still trying to figure out...these wheels look horrendous and way out of place on the 599.
Great minds think alike

Old 08-23-2008 | 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ss7
looks goood
Sick...! As the Germans called Tazio (after he spanked their superior Auto Union and Benzes in his inferior Alfa), der Teufel...!

The devil.

Old 08-24-2008 | 07:26 AM
Teamspeed Member
pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!pilone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I'm sure they weigh a lot less than standard wheels...but they don't look good on a Ferrari IMO

Old 08-25-2008 | 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
/dp/ is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool find, I would like to see a more aggressive offset though.

Old 08-25-2008 | 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
I'd love to see the whole car in black...! I bet it would look ridiculous then...!

Old 08-25-2008 | 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Why is the front driver's side missing the center cap?

They look pretty good in black. But it is kind of like touching up the Mona Lisa isn't it??

Old 08-27-2008 | 11:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Barrister
Why is the front driver's side missing the center cap?
Good eye...! But in the original, larger pictures, it doesn't look like it's missing so much as it looks like there's a black cap there. Anyone have any idea...?

Old 09-08-2008 | 01:44 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
DymagAsia is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally i think the rears could have been pushed out more with a lower offset, this might ensure the use of dymags swept back center spoke design giving the rear the look of a wider rim, which in my opinion would make the look of the setup much better.

Attached Images