Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

May be a Video game, but good vid clip - Gran Turismo 5 P- Ferrrari California ;)

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 08:50 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow May be a Video game, but good vid clip - Gran Turismo 5 P- Ferrrari California ;)

YouTube - Gran Turismo 5 P- Ferrrari California Sneak look Nurburgring

Old 08-15-2008, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet, I personally love this car... Cannot freakin wait to see one in Dallas.

Also, I'm not a video game person at all but I usually buy a playstation just to play the Gran Turismo all the way through and sell it. Looks like I'll have to pick up a PS3 soon.

Old 08-16-2008, 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Member
EliteOne9002 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow that was awesome !

Old 08-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
If the rest of the video game looks like that, then it's going to be one cool video game!

Old 08-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Kevin2772 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
When did the Ferrari California become available? I take it this a download? Are there any other cars for download?

Old 08-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
I simply love that game!