Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
masadar is an unknown quantity at this point
Ferrari 612 Scaglietti

Took these photos of friends new car, afterwards took it for a drive and I must say it's a great car to drive. Feels relaxing and tame when you drive it normal, most of all comfortable!
But somehow this 5.7L 532bhp felt way less powerful that the 4.7L 434 hp Maserati GranTrismo S. Still two of my favorite GT's

Old 07-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Member
Yami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura about
nice pic nice car!!!!

Old 07-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Maxtheone You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I am convinced the 612 is an under-estimated car. I think it's brilliant. I mean who needs more power and more sportiness in a GT car. And boy it does look great...10 times better than the FF...

Old 07-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Stunning. I'm surprised you felt the Maser was more powerful - this thing flies. My modded M6 V10 with 560+hp even feels sluggish compared to my 612. With the 612 you really get a lot of torque at the lower rpms which is why it would generally feel more responsive.

Old 07-23-2013, 05:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
ciao,
great pics , congrats !

Old 07-23-2013, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
masadar is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree, under-estimated car by far , I think it's understated too. In my view it's a classic.

To be honest I am not fairly comparing them two, when I drove the 612 it was in the wet, maybe the GT's crazy exhaust sound , adding the extra "sensual" power haha
You are right about the torque, i had to be careful with the gas pedal. First time driving the car + heavy rain + clumsy foot = wheel spin out of no where at low rpm.

Old 07-24-2013, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think the 612 gets better with age. The lines are pretty timeless.

Old 07-25-2013, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
good looking car. but yes it feels bellow the power you expect