Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Spent some time with the F12berlinetta today

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 11:00 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ApeFactory is an unknown quantity at this point
Spent some time with the F12berlinetta today

They delivered the one and only F12berlinetta in North America to Naples today. To be auctioned off at the Naples Winter Wine Festival. The winning bidder will get delivery the same time as the individual who had the successful bid on the "Hurricane Sandy" car. This was a European model so no driving on public streets although it did get moved from the transport truck to its display spot.

Sounds great when it's fired up, noise decreases as it gets warm. Exhaust servo? First impression was that it was smaller than the 599, interior is very, very nice. Had a chance to sit in it and rev the engine. Accelerator pedal isn't noticeably touchy, a bit lazy off idle but then the engine isn't under real load.

I like it quite a bit better than the 599. Just tighter overall with some nice details.

Links, the kids loved it:
Ferrari F12berlinetta delivered to Naples for Winter Wine Festival Auction : Naples Photo Galleries : Naples Daily News: Local Naples, Florida News Delivered Throughout the Day.

Video:
http://www.naplesnews.com/videos/det...wine-festival/

Last edited by ApeFactory; 01-24-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 02-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
I sat in the US demo car and played around with it in the service area today. I'm impressed. I think the car looks much better in person. The lines flow very well. The rear view in particular is way better in person. Not totally sold on the air foils in the front fenders, but they do work with the car. The car was the new Rosso Barchetta. Very nice color. The interior was black with Red Daytona's. Ferrari still loves those seats. The car doesn't wrap around you the way the 458 does, but it's a nice layout. I think it will be a huge success.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:02 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Embed the pictures please