Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

USA F12s

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
OmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud ofOmahaGT has much to be proud of
USA F12s

When will the first F12s be delivered to the USA?

Please PM me if you have an allocation or car available.

Best regards,
Shawn

Old 01-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Minhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished road
Sooooon I hope I saw a couple in the Ferrari dealership sitting and customizing theirs on the big screen with a dealer.

Old 01-15-2013, 12:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Orders are being placed.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
A good friend just received his grigio medio one 3 weeks ago. I. AM. DYING. of jealousy... probably one of the highest spec to be built. I was in awe when I saw it! Amazing car!

In Switzerland mind you...

Old 01-15-2013, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Europe gets first digs usually

Old 01-15-2013, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Originally Posted by zooyorker
A good friend just received his grigio medio one 3 weeks ago. I. AM. DYING. of jealousy... probably one of the highest spec to be built. I was in awe when I saw it! Amazing car!

In Switzerland mind you...
Do you have pics?