Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

First Blu Pozzi F12 in Italy

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 04:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
I am sorry for this dumb question but what is the rectangular shaped item right below the license plate?

Old 10-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
swordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond repute
Is that factory ride height on the TDF F12? It seems to sit lower than the 599 I had before. It gives the car the perfect stance!

Old 10-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Umbertino6 is on a distinguished roadUmbertino6 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smokinghot4cars
I am sorry for this dumb question but what is the rectangular shaped item right below the license plate?
That's an F1-inspired fog light

Old 10-08-2012, 08:17 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I like the F12. I love the 599.

Old 10-09-2012, 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
F1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enough
The quest for aero efficiency has left it looking ugly as sin.

Blu Pozzi is a wonderful colour though.

Old 10-09-2012, 08:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
I like the F12. I love the 599.
Couldn't have said it better

Old 10-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The F12 looks great but from the side profile it has that FF really long nose thing happening.