Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F620GT to be shown in Geneva

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012 | 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by DJ
Anyone know exact time EST this will be revealed tomorrow, I want to set my clocks!
Hmmm if I remember correctly, the FF was revealed at aprox. midday (italian timezone). So, yeah...

Old 02-28-2012 | 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Where is it? It's the 29th

Old 02-28-2012 | 05:51 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
Hmmm if I remember correctly, the FF was revealed at aprox. midday (italian timezone). So, yeah...
So what we thinking like 3-4 AM EST?

If anyone gets the info a little ahead please email me at my initials (TS name ) @teamspeed.com so I can post it quick and format for the home-page!

Old 02-28-2012 | 06:18 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
According to member elipinski of fchat:
"Ok, saw the car today in flesh and drove it with raffaele de simone- its a blast, strong, fast, beautiful, yet luxurious and elegant, reminds me from the lateral view to the back of the daytona; for me, ferrari made a great job, i am sure, the car will have great success<, if you like big v12s, you gonna love the F12 Berlinetta; interior is a gem, sportive and elegant, more refined then the 599; fortunately, the 599 gto and the F12 Berlinetta are totally different cars, the gto is much more raw and pure, so it would make sense to have both. :-)"

Old 02-28-2012 | 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Official

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  44.1 KB

Old 02-28-2012 | 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Member
bonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura aboutbonneau13 has a spectacular aura about
SO EXCITED!!!!

Old 02-28-2012 | 07:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Milanno
Official
*like*

Old 02-28-2012 | 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I can't wait to see it
I'll be on a plane when it's released...uurrrrgh
As soon as I land I'll be scrambling to turn on my iPad to see it!!

Old 02-28-2012 | 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
EddieBarbie is on a distinguished roadEddieBarbie is on a distinguished road
Come On!!! Baby!!!

Can I just turn my clock to 1:00PM CET

Last edited by EddieBarbie; 02-28-2012 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-29-2012 | 01:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
I think that means it'll be 4am PST when it goes live... dammit sleep... why are you getting in the way...?

Quick Reply: Ferrari F620GT to be shown in Geneva