Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F620GT to be shown in Geneva

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Yea car designs are getting crazy. I remember years ago, I was applying for an automotive design program, and I read an interview with J Mays. . . He kept saying that car design was dead and that modern safety regulations would destroy the art. . . well I think it's pretty cool that cars are getting better looking with every generation, and I don't think it's going to slow down any time soon.

Old 02-26-2012, 06:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by Zeus
Actually, I am amazed how good looking modern cars are turning out to be. Nanny state US/EU government rules & regulations essentially design cars these days, not the car designers, yet they somehow tend to still make them interesting & sometimes beautiful.

I'd hate to think what exotic/sports car manufacturers have to go through to design & build the front-end of a car that has to adhere to idiotic laws that have to take into account the responsibilities (or lack thereof) of pedestrians.

Hope Ferrari took some chances with this one...just look at the 458.
I doubt that lower front-end was designed with that in mind.
The rest of car looks ok (from what I can see) but this was instantly the first thing I noticed:

Please, I could design something more appealing than this in 5 mins.
Hopefully it doesn't look so bad from other angles but I'm not holding my breath.

By the way, I knew that front reminded me of something else:

Ferrari, please ditch those stupid headlights and the ridiculously large grill.

Old 02-26-2012, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!simsko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I hope it looks more like the render rather then the wooden model.

Old 02-27-2012, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Contributing Editor
Oversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond reputeOversteer Overlord has a reputation beyond repute
And another video teaser surfaces...

Ferrari's sports car ethos takes on a new form - YouTube

Old 02-27-2012, 08:27 AM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all

The rear is so ugly ............

Old 02-27-2012, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic Junior has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Oversteer Overlord
Lol, it's funny how the knife used to make the Ferrari prototype is made by Porsche.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Member
belfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant futurebelfiglio has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic Junior
Lol, it's funny how the knife used to make the Ferrari prototype is made by Porsche.
Must be the same model knife, that used to create the Porsche Panamera

This explained the terrible design of the FF and the new F620.

Leaving the joke aside , knives are beautiful, sad elaborate models are not equally beautiful.

We will wait 29 days, something tells me I will not like it, I hope to be wrong.

Last edited by belfiglio; 02-27-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!mkultra You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks like the new car will be called 'Ethos'.

Old 02-27-2012, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jsturn

The rear is so ugly ............
Name:  New-Ferrari-F620-GT-for-Geneva-Motor-Show-2012-570x427.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  45.7 KB

For the one who thinks that this isn't the back of the 620 GT.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!raclaims You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by mkultra
Looks like the new car will be called 'Ethos'.
That's funny

Quick Reply: Ferrari F620GT to be shown in Geneva