Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F620GT to be shown in Geneva

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonneau13
Sadly Chalstrad on fchat say the rendering above looks nothing like the car. Hopefully it looks that good!
I know that side vents will be exact the same!

Old 02-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
I hear a cross between the FF and 8C styling.

Old 02-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mariotuzzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Out of all of the renderings. I'm hoping it's this one that the real thing. I love it!

Attached Images  
Old 02-24-2012, 08:45 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
nice!

Old 02-24-2012, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Five looooooooooooong days:

Name:  402140_10150686200391970_24712846969_11559518_1031487577_n.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  124.5 KB

This countdown is eternally long.

Old 02-24-2012, 09:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mariotuzzo
Out of all of the renderings. I'm hoping it's this one that the real thing. I love it!
That picture is very close - main thing wrong with it is the front grill which is more like the FF

Old 02-24-2012, 09:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Personally I've always prefered Ferraris smaller mid-engine cars to their front V12-engine flagships. I don't think this car will change any of that. It's lighter and even more powerful, which sounds like a good combination. However, taken into account how difficult the GTO was to handle I don't think this car will be any different. Still excited to see how it turns out.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-24-2012, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
Cars are like girls...

I like the front but I will get to further conclusions when I have seen the ass.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Anyone else seem to notice a lot of "unintended" leaks of pretty important cars happening lately? Ex: C7 'Vette, SRT Viper, F620 GT...

Quick Reply: Ferrari F620GT to be shown in Geneva