Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari F620GT to be shown in Geneva

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have no problem with Ferrari's designs (as a whole), but it's with their scale. I've seen an FF in person and it's a bulky car, the hood sits very high and the front bumper is too thick. I like the 599 by comparison because the body is (or at least seems) lower and wider, like a Ferrari should be.

Old 02-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Maxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura aboutMaxige has a spectacular aura about
Client's preview starting on the 21st, anybody else going on monday?

Old 02-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Lighter, and 90 more hp? That's a nice formula . . .

Old 02-08-2012, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ramius You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Mahzari
I have no problem with Ferrari's designs (as a whole), but it's with their scale. I've seen an FF in person and it's a bulky car, the hood sits very high and the front bumper is too thick. I like the 599 by comparison because the body is (or at least seems) lower and wider, like a Ferrari should be.
That isn't really Ferrari's fault. They have to comply with a long list of new saftey regulations, auto designers these days are very constrained with what they can do. This is why the US spec 458 sits so high, same with these LED lights all from new rules and regulations. Its going to be interesting how long the NA engines end up lasting, since everyone is moving to turbo cars(due to major emission and efficiency rules). The big problem with Ferrari is they are releasing so many models and so many cars now to choose from, how many variations can you have before the next one can no longer live up to the previous? Take 458's, great car but now selling for same or less then 430 Scuderia in many EU countries. I mean in the last decade, 550 575 599 and now 620? 4 variations in a span of 10 years(not even counting all the special editions)? At some point its just not possible to keep making a markedly improved car. This car MSRP will probably be 2 times a low mileage 599 thats a few years old.

Last edited by Ramius; 02-08-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
The 599 Replacement Model needs to be a very special car and I hope they have gone all out to make something that looks stunning. The 458 is a great looking car, so we should be OK. I wonder if the 458 Scuderia is still on track for launch at the Paris Motor Show in the fall.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Guys maybe i will manage to attend the private debut of the "F620" (is it the official name?) with a friend of mine that is a Ferrari owner, do you think it is possible to take some pics? I highly doubt it, but if i'm not mistaken last year before the debut of the FF in Geneva there were some amateur pics about it in the Ferrari's atelier.

Last edited by marchettino; 02-11-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
This thing is going to be a beast.

Old 02-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
any news on whether it will be 4wd?

Old 02-12-2012, 11:48 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
It will be RWD. Few buds of mine are going on 21st and 22nd, I'll not be able to go myself, but I asked them to snap some pics for TS if it will possible. Will update as soon as I get some information.

Old 02-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
if only rwd its going to struggle to get all that power down as a front/mid engined layout. will prob have skinny back tyres knowing ferrari too.

Quick Reply: Ferrari F620GT to be shown in Geneva