Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

She's finally here! Picked up my new mistress...

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 03:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Looks great, very nicely specced!
Enjoy the drives in the best of health!

Old 02-03-2012, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats J, stunning combo. Can't wait till you install the ADV1 5.0 Track Spec! enjoy it in the best of health!

Old 02-03-2012, 06:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Full Tilt Rally You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats! That's a great color on the Cali. Can't wait to see the wheels!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Teamspeed

Old 02-03-2012, 08:54 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Old 02-03-2012, 09:19 AM
Dox
TEAMSPEED.COM
Dox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond reputeDox has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats...
cannot wait to see it with the wheels on

Old 02-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Julian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished road
Beauty! Congratulations on the new California.

Old 02-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
So, after about 4 months of waiting, my new California came in last week. After a LONG week of waiting, prep, clear bra, lowering and K40 install, I finally picked her up Tuesday. Got to drive her home about 215 miles. Had a FANTASTIC time. She slept through the rain yesterday and drove her to work today. My first Ferrari, and I am hooked. Got on the list for the 458 Spider on Tuesday. I will be at least 2.5 years away. Will get to have some fun in the meantime. Will have a blast!

My kids love it (4 and 2) and my wife is very pleased as well. Despite that my good friend owns one, and that we rented one for an hour in Maranello this summer, she was floored when I told her I put the roof down tonight for my 4 year old. Her reply, "It's a convertible?". Yes love, it is...

Have a set of 20 inch ADV1 5.0 Track Spec brushed/polished wheels on there way. Should be here soon.

J
Congrats! The mancali wheels will look great... in for pics

Old 02-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome car. I love the Cali's....and once its on some cool wheels it will be STUNNING. Share more photos when you can - esp of the interior.

Old 02-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Tony has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking car and color! Can't wait to see photos. Be sure to email them to me!

Old 02-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Great color combo

Quick Reply: She's finally here! Picked up my new mistress...