Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Bi Color FF

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Congrats man!! Cannot wait to see it wrapped!!

Old 12-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats. After the wrap do a ski rack and head up to the mountains with it --- that is the way an FF should roll

Old 12-15-2011, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
Congrats. After the wrap do a ski rack and head up to the mountains with it --- that is the way an FF should roll

Old 12-15-2011, 11:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed. Also, the only way to redeem you man card for not buying a real f car :Friendlykick:

Old 12-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by slord
Agreed. Also, the only way to redeem you man card for not buying a real f car :Friendlykick:
dont worry about my man card, i got more in my garage than you know, more than welcome to visit me anytime

Last edited by bello; 12-15-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud of
for sure that's what its meant for

Old 12-15-2011, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bello
dont worry about my man card, i got more in my garage than you know, more than welcome to visit me anytime
Congrats on the new car. Post pics with the rest of your collection.

Old 12-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan
Congrats on the new car. Post pics with the rest of your collection.
here is my wife's cali and the gallardo spyder, the GTO was gone few months ago (https://teamspeed.com/forums/ferrari...orite-gto.html) and i will post some more pics for you later on

Attached Images   

Last edited by bello; 12-15-2011 at 01:09 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
btw the roof is wrapped on the cali

Old 12-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Cool garage but was even better with the GTO

Quick Reply: Bi Color FF