Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Finali Mondiali 2011: saturday (GTO, FF and 458 Spider inside)

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
arthobald has a reputation beyond reputearthobald has a reputation beyond reputearthobald has a reputation beyond reputearthobald has a reputation beyond reputearthobald has a reputation beyond reputearthobald has a reputation beyond reputearthobald has a reputation beyond reputearthobald has a reputation beyond reputearthobald has a reputation beyond reputearthobald has a reputation beyond reputearthobald has a reputation beyond repute
Ferrari Finali Mondiali 2011: saturday (GTO, FF and 458 Spider inside)

Hi guys,

Saturday was the best day at the Finali for me: good pictures, nice cars (458 Spider, 458 GT2), beautiful Grid Girls.

Please have a look at the extensive coverage here:

Ferrari Finali Mondiali 2011, deuxime jour, le samedi

Enjoy a teaser:

By the way, there are some beautiful eastern grid girls too

Old 11-30-2011, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GranTurismo96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Great pictures, love that yellow Spider, and the pic with the two white Challenges in the dark...

Old 12-02-2011, 09:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Awesome report as always

Old 12-02-2011, 09:25 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That 458 challenge is so mean.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:31 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing pictures!

Old 12-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
fxxk me!!

Originally Posted by arthobald

Old 12-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
very nice!

Old 12-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
MattFalcon is on a distinguished roadMattFalcon is on a distinguished road
I would love a lap in one of those F1's. I know I'd look like an idiot compared with actual drivers, would probably stall it multiple times, and be generally embarrassed since I have no experience in a car of that level... Still, I'd be willing to deal with it, even if I were the guy on You-Tube with a million hits for acting like a goofy toy dog begging for bacon. I'd do it.... And until then, I will dream.

Nothing else is like F1. Long live Ferrari.

Old 12-03-2011, 12:56 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Wet dream. What a great congregation!

Old 12-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Must have been a great event! Great pics and thanks for sharing

Quick Reply: Ferrari Finali Mondiali 2011: saturday (GTO, FF and 458 Spider inside)