Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Fabspeed Ferrari 599 2ndary Catbypass Pipes Special!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 03:53 PM
Former Sponsor
Alex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud of
Fabspeed Ferrari 599 2ndary Catbypass Pipes Special!

Ferrari 599 Secondary Catbypass pipes are available!! Retail price on Fabspeed.com. 5% discount to all members. PM or email me for pricing or if you have any questions.
  • Fits all Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano 2007+
  • Saves 16.1lbs/7.3kg from under the vehicle.
  • Projected power gain +20HP on the Enzo V12 engine.
  • Replaces the OEM 2ndary 500 cell, unnecessary restrictive catalytic converters for increased exhaust flow and power.
  • No Check Engine Light.
  • High quality 14 gauge T304 stainless steel, C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing.
  • Dramatically improved horsepower, throttle response and unique sportscar sound.
  • Simple, Bolt-on installation with all hardware included.
Fabspeed new 599 2ndary catbypass pipes replace the OEM 2ndary catalytic converters to increase overall power and save weight. The Ferrari 599 has 2 sets of catalytic converters on the exhaust and by bypassing the 2ndary unnecessary set, you will increase power and sportscar sound, while saving weight at the same time. So why not eliminate a set to improve the responsiveness of the car and still comply with emissions and warranty. Fabspeed bypass pipes are made from 14 gauge, T304 stainless steel and mandrel bent tubing for ultimate flow and durability.

Fabspeed 2ndary catbypass pipes are a direct replacement fit just like OEM. For more power and a more enjoyable sound, Fabspeed offers a Maxflo Valvtronic Muffler and BMC Air Filters for better engine air flow.

Please feel free to check out our website, Fabspeed.com for more products for your 599. We are the premier East coast distributor and tuning center for EVOMSit software and have an ECU upgrade available for your 599.

Ferrari 599 Catbypass Explanation Video

FABSPEED IMAGES:

Old 08-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
RacingEngineV8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice....have you got a sound clip?

Old 08-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Former Sponsor
Alex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud ofAlex@Fabspeed has much to be proud of
I have recent custom who is supposed to send me some clips, but I don't have anything yet. Let me know if anyone is interested doing a video for us also, and I will offer a deeper discount for you.
thank,