Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

New Mansory Stallone

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 06:53 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Go take it to la voile rouge or Nikki beach.

Old 07-21-2011, 06:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
First stop tomorrow is nikki beach

Old 07-21-2011, 07:02 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by quickie
sure: monaco

@GrayTT: will get a small clip if you want, the car is still in transit from germany, taking her to St trop today
cant you drive from monaco to st tropez via lyon??? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee

Old 07-21-2011, 07:06 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Only if you take care of the speeding tickets and getting my license back
Cant drive fast through france..

Old 07-21-2011, 07:15 AM
MrD
Teamspeed Senior Member
MrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant futureMrD has a brilliant future
Only if you take care of the speeding tickets and getting my license back
Cant drive fast through france..
only if you bring me then to nikki...

Old 07-21-2011, 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
i saw mansory and never clicked this thread til now

not my cup of tea to be honest, the front ruins it but the rest is fine

however i must say, i admire you going for the project, you seem hapy and thats all that should matter

Old 07-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
The interior looks great! I don't know how much was done in that area, but I really like it.
In the first pic the car looks a lot like GTO, which is always a good thing.
And it's awesome that you have your own vision of the car and made you it even more spectacular.
Enjoy this car and avoid speed tickets!

Old 07-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Just love the car, i love seeing someone going all out crazy and making this possible !

ps: you can see on a pic that mansory is working on the audi r8

Old 07-21-2011, 07:50 AM
Teamspeed Member
Tx guys!
I know this is not for everyone, but hey, what is done cant be undone, and i love the car anyway! I believe the took it exactly where i wanted it without going over the top!

599 is a dream to drive but i just never liked the looks! So i chose something different.

In any case aventador is coming shortly so i'll have this as a secondary car. And i am placing an order for one of the first aventadir roadsters as well, i think i'll go for black/black this time. No word on availability but looks like around q4 2012.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
In any case aventador is coming shortly so i'll have this as a secondary car.
You are my hero.

Quick Reply: New Mansory Stallone