Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

12x Ferrari 599 GTOs in the streets! [Video]

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 04:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enough
Lovely video !

Old 05-16-2011, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Umbertino6 is on a distinguished roadUmbertino6 is on a distinguished road
10x 599 GTOs at Vallelunga race track - Ferrari Tribute to Mille Miglia

I recorded this awesome combo of Ferraris during the 1000 Miglia at Vallelunga!

YouTube - Ferrari Tribute to Mille Miglia - 10x GTOs, 599 China Edition, 16M,...

Old 05-16-2011, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enoughGIJSMK will become famous soon enough
Oh btw, these were the GTO shots I took at the Mille Miglia.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Insane shoots!!

Old 05-16-2011, 05:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Unfortunately german historic livery 599 GTO has been crashed, so sad

YouTube - Ferrari 599 gto crash

Old 05-16-2011, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Umbertino6
Unfortunately german historic livery 599 GTO has been crashed, so sad
I was around 10 cars back when that happened.
I have no idea who was at fault, but it was a nightmare to drive, superfast twisty road and so many sportscars and motorbikes had turned up to drive the route

Old 05-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Kenyan
M-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond reputeM-Individual has a reputation beyond repute
epic pictures!

Old 05-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by trax
I was around 10 cars back when that happened.
I have no idea who was at fault, but it was a nightmare to drive, superfast twisty road and so many sportscars and motorbikes had turned up to drive the route
I have just been told that a BMW bike took a curve too large, then crashed into the GTO.
Italy counts several bad drivers unfortunately, and this biker was definitely one of them.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
My god, that´s terrible! One of the best looking GTO´s that were driving out there.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Umbertino6
I have just been told that a BMW bike took a curve too large, then crashed into the GTO.
Italy counts several bad drivers unfortunately, and this biker was definitely one of them.
Do you have an idea about the cost if the owner will repair it(I'm sure he will cos it's an amazing car and shouldn't die that young)?

Quick Reply: 12x Ferrari 599 GTOs in the streets! [Video]