Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

599 GTO vs 458 in the streets of Monaco

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow 599 GTO vs 458 in the streets of Monaco

A little race i have caught on camera at the Hairpin turn in Monaco, just watch how crazy is the driver of the 458!!

YouTube - Ferrari 599 GTO vs 458 Italia

Old 04-18-2011, 04:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
A little race i have caught on camera at the Hairpin turn in Monaco, just watch how crazy is the driver of the 458!!

YouTube - Ferrari 599 GTO vs 458 Italia
I guess you have never seen anything REAL crazy.........

Old 04-18-2011, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Well that was the most boring race ever! Me chucking a crap is more exciting than that race.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Wouldn't even call that a race

Old 04-18-2011, 06:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Where was the race and the craziness?

Old 04-18-2011, 10:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
@Monaco B: That was my 1st time in Monaco, that's certainly not a scene you see every day.

@ErikD: you seriously need to calm down and relax

@Others: if for you this is just an ordinary day in Monaco, well good for you, or you have seen too many times Fast and Furious movie or here in Italy we drive too carefully and not powersliding in the corners with Ferraris.

Last edited by marchettino; 04-18-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
ddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura aboutddigangi has a spectacular aura about
lol relax man, there not insulting you, its just nothing crazy going on, its a normal roll out like any super car event

Old 04-18-2011, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
@Monaco B: That was my 1st time in Monaco, that's certainly not a scene you see every day.
I PROMISE you more action than that next time you are in Monaco my friend. Just drop me a PM some weeks in advance.....

Now I understand why people were staring that much when I drifted my Murcielago in Rome...

I think I forgot to ask, where are you living in Italy ?

Last edited by MONACO BODYGUARDS™; 04-18-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
@ErikD: you seriously need to calm down and relax
lol calm down and relax? im not worked up or having a go mate. All i said was that wasnt an exciting race, with a bit of flair You need to relax, seems your taking non personal comments as personal ones

Last edited by ErikD; 04-18-2011 at 04:27 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ErikD
lol calm down and relax? im not worked up or having a go mate. All i said was that wasnt an exciting race, with a bit of flair You need to relax, seems your taking non personal comments as personal ones
So i'm sorry, i haven't understood your comment. I always accept critics, but yesterday i was a bit nervous because of other people on Youtube were just able to insult and criticise my work i do with my videos.

@Monaco B.: thank you very much for your proposal, when i will come back to Monaco i will PM you

Quick Reply: 599 GTO vs 458 in the streets of Monaco