Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Spent the day with Turboalex from Sp

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Spent the day with Turboalex from Sp

And drove a few of his amazing cars....

1st. The 599.. Looks amazing and omg is it loud! The sound is incredible but too loud for me.. I know Accichellis said no way would I fall in love with the car after my 458, and its true but the 599 is a different car forsure.. What i will say is that the F1 is smoother than that of an Lp560, the power is good, the car is comfortable and looks real good. It does feel abit like an SLR. I do think I would of preffered one over another Gallardo though..

2. The ZR1.. I was pretty suprised by this car.. Ive always liked how they look outside, the interior is pure crap, although Alex has dressed his up with some carbon bits.. Driving it on the same roads as the 599 I wanna say it felt smoother, the power of the car is great. The 6 speed is also very nice, very short throws.. Overall for the money a pretty bad ass ride.. Hopefully somehow Ill get Alex to race the 458 and we see which is faster. (Currently the car is stock, but Alex has all the Lingenfelter stuff sitting at the shop for it).. The car is not for me, as I still prefer a Porsche, but for the money the ZR1 is hard to beat.. Pleasantly suprised by the car Ill say..

YouTube - Driving TurboAlex's 599 And ZR1

Attached Images   
Old 02-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
You just keep it slow on those public roads mister!

Old 02-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
I dont know who Alex is but i like him already Great looking cars!!!

Old 02-28-2011, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
I dont know who Alex is but i like him already Great looking cars!!!
Those are just 2 of his cars.. he also has a TT Lp640 which i drove already, GTR's, Skylines etc that are bad ass..

Old 03-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
twoga is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Those are just 2 of his cars.. he also has a TT Lp640 which i drove already, GTR's, Skylines etc that are bad ass..
the 599 looks sick

is that a skyline r32 when the zr1 pulling out

Old 03-01-2011, 08:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
The white ZR1 looks awesome!

Old 03-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by twoga
the 599 looks sick

is that a skyline r32 when the zr1 pulling out
yes..1000hp

Old 03-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
awesome, love the color of the 599

Old 03-01-2011, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome cars! That white ZR1 is gorgeous!

Old 03-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
awesome !

Quick Reply: Spent the day with Turboalex from Sp