Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

The Ferrari FF Geneva Premier Thread - Pictures & Video

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-24-2011, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
What I don't get is the "go anywhere" argument. Where the **** exactly are you trying to go that this is ever even a concern with an exotic. Are you trying to take it off roading, perhaps dirt roading? I really don't get it and if we are talking about ground clearance then just deal with it and drive careful. You don't need a shooting brake for that.
I think the point of the "go anywhere" argument with this car is that the typical Ferrari performance is now usable over a wider variety of conditions and terrain.

Old 02-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Steven997GT2 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I cant get myself to fall in love with the back of this FF!!!
The front is hot the side hot.

Old 02-24-2011, 07:59 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
OOoooooooh white with those black and red daytona seats would look awesome!
You are not allowed, from this point on, to make fun of the Panamera.

Originally Posted by Barrister
Great thread! I am sure that the car will grow on me.

But right now it just looks like a Panamera coupe.
I appreciate them wanting to go retro on the design, but that tail looks like Sandra Bernhard while the Panamera is Heidi Klum.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
kumarankarth is an unknown quantity at this point
Now this is prolly the most awesome looking Ferrari GT. better looking than the epic disaster of the 456 GT from the 90's.

Old 02-25-2011, 03:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
would love to see Jeremy clarkson review it

Old 02-25-2011, 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
I like that Ferrari is trying to build a car for this segment and a applaud them for that but the 612 IMO was such a better design. I just don't get the sudden read with no real boot shape. I wish they would have done an update of the 612.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
I like that Ferrari is trying to build a car for this segment and a applaud them for that but the 612 IMO was such a better design. I just don't get the sudden read with no real boot shape. I wish they would have done an update of the 612.
I'm wondering if the shape has anything to do with more weight over the rear wheels, more head room for the rear seat passengers, or more trunk space than the 612. . . I'm not saying any of these things are the real reasons but it makes sense to me.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:38 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Rs6

Originally Posted by woppum
Beats an rs6
Not really

Old 02-26-2011, 03:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Not really
huh? could you explain why?

Quick Reply: The Ferrari FF Geneva Premier Thread - Pictures & Video