Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Bought a GTO Today

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Oh you must post pics when you get it home!!

There's a 599 GTO not far from where I live. I didn't care for it at first, but it really grew on me. I think it's the best looking of all the 599 models by far!

And hearing it? Just get a load of this GTO gunning it through a tunnel!

(this is not my video, but I sure wish it was!)

YouTube - Spass mit dem Ferrari 599 GTO

Chris

Old 03-20-2011, 01:52 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AxerJk
Oh. my. god. This has to be the best vid ever to be posted!! I don't know you, but you deserve all the kudos for that find of clip.
You get all the rep. I can give, sir.
THANK YOU!

Old 03-20-2011, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Originally Posted by F1-LH
Oh. my. god. This has to be the best vid ever to be posted!! I don't know you, but you deserve all the kudos for that find of clip.
You get all the rep. I can give, sir.
THANK YOU!
LOL Thank you!! I'm not even joking, I have a HUGE grin on my face right now, thank you for making my day!

Chris

Old 03-20-2011, 03:41 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Thank you!! I'm not even joking, I have a HUGE grin on my face right now, thank you for making my day!

Chris
Anytime! When I find something I really like, I'll give whatever! haha. Well, you put a HUGE grin on my face too and made my night.. so it all works out right?!

Old 03-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by F1-LH
Anytime! When I find something I really like, I'll give whatever! haha. Well, you put a HUGE grin on my face too and made my night.. so it all works out right?!
Sure does!

Chris

Old 03-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute

Chris
Chris I was there when BBTurbo started the car in the service area, and this video does nothing to whs=at you hear in person. Insane is the only word that comes to mind.

Old 03-20-2011, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by JonA85
Chris I was there when BBTurbo started the car in the service area, and this video does nothing to whs=at you hear in person. Insane is the only word that comes to mind.
Oh I totally believe it! Videos will never do the real thing justice.

Chris

Old 03-20-2011, 08:33 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Love the interior!

Old 03-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ferrariartist is on a distinguished roadferrariartist is on a distinguished roadferrariartist is on a distinguished roadferrariartist is on a distinguished roadferrariartist is on a distinguished roadferrariartist is on a distinguished road
Beautiful car!!

Old 03-21-2011, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!hattawi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
AMAZING Interior... CONGRATS

Quick Reply: Bought a GTO Today