Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Impressions of a Ferrari 250GTO

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 04:49 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
I really have been enjoying all of your stories! Thank you! And as SF said above, happy belated birthday!

Old 08-31-2011, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
krasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for the birthday wishes! Some cops were definitely not cool but many were. We always have to play the hand we're dealt.

Old 08-31-2011, 08:26 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Happy birthday Stephen! I still love reading your stories and that one might be my favorite. Good stuff.

Old 08-31-2011, 09:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
krasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond reputekrasnavian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mafishman1
Happy birthday Stephen! I still love reading your stories and that one might be my favorite. Good stuff.
Thank you, Matt!

Old 08-31-2011, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
From Ed Niles...

An addendum from Ed Niles:

"Reminds me of the time that the FOC had a group (“Ride’n’Drive”) going to Las Vegas. We got caught in a road block after the eye in the sky spotted us, and the first one to whom the officer spoke was Walt McCune, who flashed his LAPD sergeant’s badge. Next in line was Bruce Sand, who showed his Sheriff’s Reserve badge. Turning red, the officer went back to poor Dan Ward, and said, “I suppose you’re a [expletive deleted] cop, too!”
Proving that cops are human, we too got off with a warning.
Keep on keepin’ on with the great tales. Ed"

Old 08-31-2011, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by krasnavian
An addendum from Ed Niles:

"Reminds me of the time that the FOC had a group (“Ride’n’Drive”) going to Las Vegas. We got caught in a road block after the eye in the sky spotted us, and the first one to whom the officer spoke was Walt McCune, who flashed his LAPD sergeant’s badge. Next in line was Bruce Sand, who showed his Sheriff’s Reserve badge. Turning red, the officer went back to poor Dan Ward, and said, “I suppose you’re a [expletive deleted] cop, too!”
Proving that cops are human, we too got off with a warning.
Keep on keepin’ on with the great tales. Ed"
Funny that you mention Ed... I was doing some research on a local 250 GT SWB and found out Ed had owned the car as part of his vast collection of Ferraris. It's car #2083GT.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Funny that you mention Ed... I was doing some research on a local 250 GT SWB and found out Ed had owned the car as part of his vast collection of Ferraris. It's car #2083GT.
I'm not surprised as Ed imported or owned many of the So Cal Ferraris--often several times over.

Old 09-03-2011, 11:30 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mafishman1
You sir, are without question the most interesting person on this forum. You have lived quite a life. I could sit and read your stories over and over for hours....
Couldn't agree with this statement more!

Old 09-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DJ
Couldn't agree with this statement more!
Thank you!

Old 09-04-2011, 04:43 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by krasnavian
Thank you!
You are so very welcome my friend! Thank you again for sharing this remarkable journey with us.

Quick Reply: Impressions of a Ferrari 250GTO