Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Truck arrived today, took delivery of my GTO :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Truck arrived today, took delivery of my GTO :)

Really thrilled to see it arrive, its everything I expected and I haven't even opened her up yet ! Special thanks to the entire crew at Ferrari of Central New Jersey, especially Chris Miele and Joe Collado who were first class all the way from spec discussions in July, to final delivery this week.

Hope you enjoy the pics !

Last edited by RufMD; 01-12-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
Huge congrats! That thing is sickkkk!

Enjoy in good health

Old 01-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm smiling looking through the pictures, can't imagine the smile on your face. Now some pics with the rest of your stable. Congrats and enjoy Jas.

Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Holy Crap Jas! Congrats man...thats sickness right there!!

Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
A sexy beast. Look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
It will look great with the rest of your collection

Old 01-08-2011, 08:58 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
OMG, another TS member with a GTO means another member I am jealous of. Big time congrats!!! Enjoy her, she's a beauty!!

Old 01-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Some more...I love the way the CF sideskirts turned out in person...gives it a very aggressive look to me, and the GTO on the sills turned out nice as well.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I can't believe my eyes!!! Great spec

Old 01-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
xizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nice
WOW! Congratulations on the GTO is such a spectacular machine, enjoy it in the best of health! Amazing addition to your already unbelievable collection, it seems like you have a passion for Ferrari!

Quick Reply: Truck arrived today, took delivery of my GTO :)