Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Truck arrived today, took delivery of my GTO :)

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
woooow

Old 01-11-2011, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Wow Jas! Thanks for all of the great pics!

What a great car.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:09 AM
kmy
Teamspeed Junior Member
kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!kmy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Jas,
You're stable is amazing!! Just when I think it can't get any better...

Wow!!!

Congrats. Kevin

Old 01-11-2011, 02:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Huge congrats. Excellent choice and what a stable you have got there I would chuck in a bed to sleep over therehahahahahahahahahah

Old 01-11-2011, 02:44 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RufMD
supposedly...also a limited edition poured metal sculpture of the car.....sent a similar piece out for the 16M.
Last I heard they were only doing the metal sculpture of the car, no matching models. Which I find pretty lame.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
twisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond reputetwisted997TT has a reputation beyond repute
OHH.... Doc, you sir are the man ! amazingly spec'd as usual like all ur cars, I wish you best of heath for you and your respected family, and a growing stable cheers.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sean73T
Last I heard they were only doing the metal sculpture of the car, no matching models. Which I find pretty lame.
JAS will get a sculpture made in full 1:1 size for his lawn LOL

Old 01-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Not bad.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
CarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura aboutCarGuy56 has a spectacular aura about
thanks for sharing the detailed shots

Old 01-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Yami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura aboutYami has a spectacular aura about
reading your car story is epic...verry nice 599GTO i am in love!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Truck arrived today, took delivery of my GTO :)