Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Spotted - A new based 599 GTO mule version?

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb Spotted - A new based 599 GTO mule version?

Today i was in Maranello to take some videos. While i was at the Fiorano track i saw a pretty strange GTO. It was black on black, no Ferrari badges on the car, raw looking exhaust, raw front and back air intakes, the front lights had some scotch tape. I don't think it was a car test before the delivery, the car didn't looked ready and inside the car there were 2 persons, they did several laps. Before you ask... yes i have some videos and i'm going to post them tomorrow, if that's a mule i'm going to post a single video about that (the video tomorrow will include 6 different GTOs) with some screenshot to see some details. Video in 1080p HD so the quality will be great to watch.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc_5t1buOcI

Last edited by marchettino; 12-13-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Interesting. Very interesting

Old 12-13-2010, 02:05 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Any pics?

Old 12-13-2010, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Ooooh, I can't wait for some videos and pictures of the "mule"!

Old 12-13-2010, 02:25 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
May be F152 test mules started to roll around. Need to see the video to say more.

Old 12-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
No pics, i just took a video, due to the interest about this i think it's better to post tomorrow a video about that

Old 12-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
No pics, i just took a video, due to the interest about this i think it's better to post tomorrow a video about that
looking forward to this video...get it up asap sir

Old 12-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Exclamation

I'm talking with a friend of mine, he has been a few days ago at the annual Ferrari Christmas dinner at the Factory, he did a visit inside and saw many exclusive things, this is 100% a mule testing something new for the new Ferraris, maybe a new engine, electronics, Kers or other things.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
Not sure why you made a thread telling us about a video you're going to post tomorrow.

Old 12-13-2010, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DchaMD
Not sure why you made a thread telling us about a video you're going to post tomorrow.
Because i need more informations i can, i decided to open the thread and share the informations maybe someone here can help us, also i'm not going to post the video now because i'm still working about it, this could be the very 1st video showing a mule of the replacement of the 599

Quick Reply: Spotted - A new based 599 GTO mule version?