Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 599 GTO - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 08:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-20-2012, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice

Old 05-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alef_henriique

^^ Wrong thread.

Old 05-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Originally Posted by Hampelina_92
^^ Wrong thread.
No.
look in the back of the pic.
you gonna see the Green GTO.

Old 05-20-2012, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Alef_henriique
No.
look in the back of the pic.
you gonna see the Green GTO.
Check page 219 for more pics of this stunning car!

Old 05-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Blackout
Check page 219 for more pics of this stunning car!
yes, i already saw.
that's why i posted these pics.
This GTO is gorgeous.

Old 05-20-2012, 05:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura aboutRedRS has a spectacular aura about
I cant understand how somebody in the right state of mind could walk into the dealership and order a rosso corsa GTO when there are all these amazing color-options available. Big thumbs up to the guy in Stockholm for ordering his GTO that way. I would love to see a cream beige GTO though!

Old 05-20-2012, 06:02 PM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by blackout
check page 219 for more pics of this stunning car!
219?

Old 05-21-2012, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
When I think about it...
This is actually the first time I saw the Ferrari 599 GTO on track.
I hope you like it ^^

Ferrari 599 GTO - GT Days 2012 - YouTube

Old 05-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
R O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really nice
Originally Posted by alexsmolik
When I think about it...
This is actually the first time I saw the Ferrari 599 GTO on track.
I hope you like it ^^

Ferrari 599 GTO - GT Days 2012 - YouTube
I know this track by heart, and after I saw the test jeremy made about this car, I really think this guy had the Traction Control on !

Quick Reply: Ferrari 599 GTO - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!