Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 599 GTO - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 03:44 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
How about a little combo in Monaco? All credits to the original photographer.

Metllic red 599 GTO is sex on wheels, Rosso Fucco ?

Old 07-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I don't know about the exact name color.

But when I saw that car in Monaco early July, a friend told me it was just the red but with tristrato work/finish. Kind of like the famous "giallo tristrato" from Geneva 2011 (on the 458 italia), only with red.

Old 07-30-2011, 04:49 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Yes so its 100% Rosso Fuocco because its also a triple layer paint and is the same price of Metallic yellow.

Old 07-30-2011, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
How about a little combo in Monaco? All credits to the original photographer.

As much as I love GTO, the F50 is soo much better IMO.
I really need to visit Monaco one day.

Old 07-31-2011, 02:22 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
nice....

Attached Images  
Old 07-31-2011, 04:37 PM
Tom
Teamspeed Member
Tom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura about
I'm going to Monaco in a couple of days. Does anyone know where that combo above is? And if it was taken recently?

Old 07-31-2011, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Tom
I'm going to Monaco in a couple of days. Does anyone know where that combo above is? And if it was taken recently?

That combo is near the Grimaldi Forum. Cars park there at night (restaurants & night-clubs nearby).
The picture was taken on July 9th (by night).
The day I left Monaco therefore didn't see it haha. A friend sent me the picture by phone to mess with me.

Old 07-31-2011, 08:20 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Old 08-01-2011, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Manuma
I broke the differential in my GT2 at the Ring so I had to use my brother's GTO....
you make it sound like it's a bad thing
but wow, matte grey on a GTO is epic!!

Old 08-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Tom
Teamspeed Member
Tom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura aboutTom has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by alexsmolik
That combo is near the Grimaldi Forum. Cars park there at night (restaurants & night-clubs nearby).
The picture was taken on July 9th (by night).
The day I left Monaco therefore didn't see it haha. A friend sent me the picture by phone to mess with me.
Thanks. Do you know any other 'hotspots' or car parks which are worth checking out?

Quick Reply: Ferrari 599 GTO - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!