Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari 599 GTO - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
^^^Very sexy ladies to go along with it!

Chris

Old 07-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
White & Chocolate - Unique Combo!
‪white & chocolate Ferrari 599 GTO - never seen before !‬‏ - YouTube

Attached Images     
Old 07-14-2011, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
I don't really like the chocolate color, it looks pretty nasty.

Chris

Old 07-14-2011, 12:51 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Definitely unique, but kind of makes the CF look like it was out in the sun too long.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Unique but I think some of this stuff is somewhat of a dishonor to the GTO name, doesn't really do it justice if you ask me. The 288s were all red, to my knowledge the 250s had different paint schemes depending on racing livery... While I understand each owner should get whatever they want, in my opinion it becomes less GTO and more of a mod'd 599. Then again, the last two GTO's were purpose built homologations

Old 07-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!AC1982 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by cstroked
Unique but I think some of this stuff is somewhat of a dishonor to the GTO name, doesn't really do it justice if you ask me. The 288s were all red, to my knowledge the 250s had different paint schemes depending on racing livery... While I understand each owner should get whatever they want, in my opinion it becomes less GTO and more of a mod'd 599. Then again, the last two GTO's were purpose built homologations
To my understanding, the car has no racing heritage, so it's not really GTO anyways. Let people choose their colors.

Like their choices or not, having numerous diferent color combos out there is what makes us admirers of the car keep admiring them.

If they where all red, one set of photos would do it. There wouldn't even be a point to this thread.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
I must admit that some of the color schemes I've seen of the GTO are bordering on the bizarre....imho. Makes me glad I just went the boring black route. The car is a behemoth as is......all these bright, crazy colors and livery just make it that much more so.

Not a very good shot of custom mats by Artexture.....but you get the point.

Attached Images  

Last edited by StoryBook; 07-14-2011 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Those mats look good, wonder if they can do them for a RHD car?

Old 07-14-2011, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Don't see why not. PM if you want contact info.

Old 07-14-2011, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Found a better pic.

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Ferrari 599 GTO - Official Teamspeed Photo Thread!