Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

took my 612 to meet up with some oldies but goodies.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute
took my 612 to meet up with some oldies but goodies.....

good times! its amazing how small the V8 models look compared to todays 430s. Everything just got much bigger and porkier.

They all look much more pleasing to the eye than most modern designs, but the interior really sucks and look dated.

Last edited by johnsgt; 01-19-2010 at 11:01 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
johnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond reputejohnsgt has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-19-2010, 10:58 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
wow!

great pics!

your 612 looks so sick ,almost unreal!

Old 01-19-2010, 11:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ECB
wow!

great pics!

your 612 looks so sick ,almost unreal!
Out of all the cars yea the 612 looks more impressive than any of them. Just classy!

Old 01-19-2010, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
haha it certainly looks like a mammoth beside them.

Originally Posted by Smoke
Out of all the cars yea the 612 looks more impressive than any of them. Just classy!

Old 01-19-2010, 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
I have always hated 612s until I saw yours and this is not a compliment. Yours is simply stunning.

Old 01-20-2010, 12:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AudiRS
I have always hated 612s until I saw yours and this is not a compliment. Yours is simply stunning.
I agree, looks great!

Old 01-20-2010, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics. Very exciting!

Old 01-20-2010, 05:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
haha, i hated mine when i saw it, but love it when i took it home, it is my favorite looking one i have. And thats saying a lot.
I hope it was a bluish metallic silver, yellow, or even red though. so it shouts ferrari more, but in the end, it just wears better than time.......

Originally Posted by AudiRS

Old 01-20-2010, 05:30 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
mmmmmhhhh....i love wet ferraris ! thx 4 sharing

Quick Reply: took my 612 to meet up with some oldies but goodies.....