Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Changes in 599 model range - facelift and limited edition convertible version

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009 | 01:52 PM
|
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Changes in 599 model range - facelift and limited edition convertible version

I am continuing to check for some rumors about upcoming supercars, I have found some interesting news and this interested me in so much that I am doing it with a lot of pleasure.

This time I have put together rumors about upcoming 599 range update:

There is a possibility of revealing during the next Geneva auto show.

Updated engine - direct injection, 6.3 litres, 670 hp, mated to the reworked 7-speed dual-clutch transimission from Cali/458 Italia and maximum speed about 335 km/h.

Some stylistic changes - chages will be the aproximatly same as they were with 550/575.

For a 599 Convertible will be equipped with new just patented unique panoramic folding top construction, looks like it was same as DJ posted some time ago. Convertible version will be strictly limited edition.

If someone have any information to add, feel free to do it. 599 GTB is my favorite Ferrari and more powerfull Convertible version will be über-hot.

Last edited by D55L; 10-16-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 10-16-2009 | 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
Tuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to allTuscan is a name known to all
I like "über-hot" as well.

Old 10-16-2009 | 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing your insider information!

Old 10-16-2009 | 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
D55L = Teamspeed insider, thx bud!

Old 10-16-2009 | 06:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
670 bhp?! Nice!!!

Old 10-16-2009 | 06:38 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
670 with new gearbox, now thats a nice refresh...the 599 is one of my top fav's.

Old 10-20-2009 | 12:33 PM
|
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
There are rumors spreading around that some dealer are started to take deposits for some unique 599 GTO with presentation in Geneva and delivery in 2010. Car will be produced in a limited numbers and will feature many tech novelties from 599XX, no word on engine capacity or hp amount, just these facts.

Any competent F-enthusiast or dealer to confirm or to deny these information?

Old 10-22-2009 | 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
hmansha is an unknown quantity at this point
Please keep us updated. If an upgraded 599 is coming out I better sell mine before the new one is out.

Old 10-23-2009 | 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sounds like some exciting changes to round out the generation, I adore this car all around. I wonder if they will do something similar to the SuperAmerica from the 575...

Old 10-24-2009 | 04:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I am get very excited. If all this is true, the LP670-4 SV will have some fierce competiton from the Prancing Horse

Quick Reply: Changes in 599 model range - facelift and limited edition convertible version