Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

The Vanq, here is that 599

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Vanq
Gray, that's very, very nice of you! Thank you very much!

EDIT: The car looks fantastic btw!

EDIT2: Manual Trans.
Anytime bro.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
That is almost perfect. I'm with Alzilla though, swap the interior to tan with red stitch and it is one of my dream cars.

Maybe I should buy a 599 key next.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
That is almost perfect. I'm with Alzilla though, swap the interior to tan with red stitch and it is one of my dream cars.

Maybe I should buy a 599 key next.
A 599 you can get at anytime, but a Scudi... I think are will only be 900 built this year and a believe just over 700 in 2008 so around 1600 say 2000 is the limit.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Wow...! A manual 599...! That's one of only a handful of examples. Can you share the serial number with us...?

Old 04-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by McCoy
Wow...! A manual 599...! That's one of only a handful of examples. Can you share the serial number with us...?
of the top of my head it was 151564
not sure about the last two numbers

oh and I think that CF rear dif was make by ferrari for this car b4 adding it as an option

Last edited by GrayTT; 04-17-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
oh so perfect.....I want badly!

Old 04-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
of the top of my head it was 151564
not sure about the last two numbers
Well that certainly fits - 151563 and 151565 are both 599s, but they're US cars. Will you see the car again...? If so, can you check to be certain...? I would rather wait before I add it to my database. Worldwide manual 599s will be of great importance in the future.

Old 04-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Being a 6spd is like cherry on top of the cake. I love it.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute86blackwidow has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome and the fact that it is a manual makes it even better.

Last edited by 86blackwidow; 04-17-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by McCoy
Well that certainly fits - 151563 and 151565 are both 599s, but they're US cars. Will you see the car again...? If so, can you check to be certain...? I would rather wait before I add it to my database. Worldwide manual 599s will be of great importance in the future.
I see you are trying to get your moneys worth from that T-shirt you sent me
I will give them a call tomorrow and get it for you…
But then we are even!!