Notices
Ferrari GT Ferrari F12berlinetta, 612, 599, California, 575, & More Discussion Forum.

Ferrari California Configurator online

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Sporty/classy for me

grigio silverstone / chocolate / 20" wheels, lack a novitec pair of rotrex slapped on it though

Old 11-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
The configurator wouldn't let me do everything that I wanted to do, so I had to do some of it myself.

Name:  California.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  105.6 KB

Old 11-26-2008, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!

Old 11-26-2008, 05:38 PM
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, how are you guys getting these pictures off the site? I can't do it.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
McCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond reputeMcCoy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
Ok, how are you guys getting these pictures off the site? I can't do it.
You can't right-click and save the images, so you need to copy the actual screen that you're seeing. On your keyboard - most likely in the top row of buttons - is a key that "PrtSc" with "Sys Req" under it. That is the Print Screen button.

If you're looking at the California configurator screen and you click that Print Screen button (be sure to move your mouse cursor out of the way of the car), and then open up Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop et al and paste (Ctrl+V) your screen shot, you'll be able to manipulate it to be a jpeg that you can post.

Old 11-26-2008, 05:57 PM
Okay, here's how I did mine.

Name:  cali3.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  257.1 KB

Name:  cali5.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  222.5 KB

Name:  cali1.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  211.6 KB

Name:  cali4.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  229.1 KB

Old 11-26-2008, 06:16 PM
Originally Posted by McCoy
You can't right-click and save the images, so you need to copy the actual screen that you're seeing. On your keyboard - most likely in the top row of buttons - is a key that "PrtSc" with "Sys Req" under it. That is the Print Screen button.

If you're looking at the California configurator screen and you click that Print Screen button (be sure to move your mouse cursor out of the way of the car), and then open up Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop et al and paste (Ctrl+V) your screen shot, you'll be able to manipulate it to be a jpeg that you can post.
Thank you. I just figured it out.

Old 11-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Hernando
Thank you. I just figured it out.
Sick, I love it! Blue and chocolate...!!!

Old 11-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
More...

Attached Images     
Old 11-27-2008, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I absolutely love it with the CF accents! Looks amazing!

Quick Reply: Ferrari California Configurator online