The Klassikstadt Sunday Car Meet (lots of pics) - Page 2 - Teamspeed.com

Old 05-14-2012, 04:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro

ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
I want that chair!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:26 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?

sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jox View Post
Ahhh yes, yes it is!
Lancia Delta HF integrale als Limousine in Frankfurt am Main

I wonder why Röhrl's signature is not on there!

He recently visited the Klassikstadt. I saw a couple of cars with his signature and the pics must have been taken before that.
Old 05-14-2012, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member

911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great Pics!! Rep
Old 05-19-2012, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet! I love that black/green 964.

Last edited by Ludas; 05-19-2012 at 08:05 AM.