Notices

European Tour 2011

Old 04-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
PCM4 is an unknown quantity at this point
European Tour 2011

Hello,

My sportscars community has launched its annual route. This year comes from Barcelona and goes through Frankfurt, Nuburgring, Stuttgart (Porsche&AMG Factories), Luzern, Stelvio Pass, Lago Maggiore and Monaco.

The dates are 3-9 July 2011.

We use to be 30-40 cars like Ferraris, Lambo, Porsche, Aston Martin, Bentley... There is not any kind of race, it's only a route to enjoy cars.

Here you have all the info:

http://www.6to6motor.com/files/Prese...1_en_april.pdf

Old 05-31-2011, 12:10 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
The list of registered cars is full, there are only 3 spots to be filled to reach the max participants. If someone wants to join us you can tell me here as soon as posible.

http://www.6to6motor.com/files/Prese...011_en_may.pdf

MASERATI GRANTURISMO S
PORSCHE 997 TURBO
PORSCHE 997 GT2
BENTLEY CONTINENTAL GT SPEED
FERRARI 430
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
PORSCHE 997 TURBO
LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP 560
FERRARI 458 ITALIA
NISSAN GTR
PORSCHE 997 4S
PORSCHE CAYMAN S
MERCEDES SL 55 AMG
POSCHE 997 GT3
AUDI R8 SPIDER V12
PORSCHE CAYMAN S
FERRARI 355
PORSCHE 997
MERCEDES SL 63 AMG
FERRARI CALIFORNIA
PORSCHE 997 TURBO
FERRARI 360 SPIDER
NISSAN GTR
PORSCHE 997 GT3
ASTON MARTIN DB9 VOLANTE
PORSCHE 997 4 CABRIO
PORSCHE 997
PORSCHE CAYENNE TURBO
MERCEDES SLK 55 AMG

Old 06-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura aboutVittorio has a spectacular aura about
Really great program...expecially the flight Barcelona-Frankfurt, amazing idea to avoid thousand km for nothing!

Have a good trip, and take a look of a flagged Boxster S while u pass through Italy!

ps: pay attention to policemen on Stelvio Pass...they're checkin that aerea in the last period because of "fast cars"

Old 06-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Krlo is on a distinguished roadKrlo is on a distinguished road
Hi guys, may I advise you to stop by the Paul Ricard (the famous F1 test track of Bernie Eclestone) the 9 of July. It's a 1H30 drive from Cannes and 2H00 from Monaco... last sunday we were racing agains 599 GTO / ASTON ONE-77 / ULTIMA GT-R / 430 GT3 / 997 GT2 / GT3 RS-R ... it's a crazy nice spot ;-)

Old 06-09-2011, 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
We did the Stelvio Pass last week (checking the whole trip) and it was an incredible road to drive.

Old 06-09-2011, 04:59 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Krlo
Hi guys, may I advise you to stop by the Paul Ricard (the famous F1 test track of Bernie Eclestone) the 9 of July. It's a 1H30 drive from Cannes and 2H00 from Monaco... last sunday we were racing agains 599 GTO / ASTON ONE-77 / ULTIMA GT-R / 430 GT3 / 997 GT2 / GT3 RS-R ... it's a crazy nice spot ;-)
That circuit is awfully good. Are you going to be there on 9th July? I think that some of our tour participants will stay in Monaco until sunday.

Old 06-09-2011, 07:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
I'll be driving the 9th of Jully there yes ... might see you guys the 8th in the evening as I leave between Cannes and Monaco.

This is the kind of car we usualy get there:
https://teamspeed.com/forums/europe/...est-track.html

Old 06-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Krlo
I'll be driving the 9th of Jully there yes ... might see you guys the 8th in the evening as I leave between Cannes and Monaco.

This is the kind of car we usualy get there:
https://teamspeed.com/forums/europe/...est-track.html
If you want to join us in the European Tour we still have an empty spot. If not we can meet in Monaco.

I'm going to tell my friends about Paul Ricard. I think it could be a good opportunity to meet you and your "driving pals" .

Old 06-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
You can PM me if you want the details of the organisator of this track day ;-) there's always quite some last minute "super exotic" rides ... we had a RUF CTR3 last time , a V-SPEC R35, a McLaren F1 GTR LM painted by Cesar ... there's always something that's gonna surprise everyone ;-)

Old 06-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
maybe on wednesday the 6th I'll go to the Porsche Center Zuffenhause next to the Porsche Museum and watch for you guys driving down the street

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: European Tour 2011