Notices

UK users check in...

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
From Herts but at uni in Brighton, spend a lot of time in London.

Also a Liverpool fan Relegation battlers.

Old 10-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
xizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nicexizor is just really nice
Hi! I'm Alex and I've been reading this forum for some time and I find it a great community of people who love their cars! I am temporarly in Manchester studying for the University.

Old 12-21-2010, 07:18 AM
XTO
Teamspeed Member
XTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished road
North West London-er here!

xto

Old 12-21-2010, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Member
ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!ChrisR1310 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by XTO

xto
Hello! Does this mean you're an Arsenal fan?? Amazing car btw!

Chris

Old 12-21-2010, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by XTO

xto
Hampstead here, should meet up for a coffee if you're local.

Old 12-21-2010, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Montana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond reputeMontana has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by labrit
hampstead heath here, should meet up for a bumming if you're local.
qft

Old 12-31-2010, 07:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
depthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished roaddepthofshine is on a distinguished road
Drew from West midlands here i post a lot in the detailing section i own DOS(depthofshine) luxury detailing and smart surface science company based in the midlands.
i also own a concours VW corrado g60 i take it to shows but also drive hard as you can see when i slid off the road and mangled the alloy and the rear quater. Its not a GT3 but it goes well 1.8 8v supercharched 220 hp 1100kg the car cost £17,500 in 1991 so was expensive back in the day. ive just stripped the rear beam and new bushes bolts brake lines etc and bilsiten suspension. It handles much better now and runs on 15" goodyer eagle F1 tyres.

Attached Images           
Old 02-13-2011, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
paddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi everyone! Im Paddy from Cumbria Lake District. Just signed up today so i thought id drop in and say hello! Hope to catch up with you all soon.

Old 03-16-2011, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tem07 is infamous around these partstem07 is infamous around these parts
Hey there,

London & Surrey. :P

Old 04-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
Sevenoaks in kent

Quick Reply: UK users check in...