Amazing Diamond Necklace - Teamspeed.com

Old 09-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Banned

DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing Diamond Necklace

Custom Halo Pendant

The halo design still reigns supreme in the jewelry design world. I made this for my very good friend who had just inherited her mothers diamond from the engagement ring to her father. She wanted major bling and a serious piece, and I delivered. We used palladium which is my favorite metal at the moment, when high polished it looks like liquid metal.

Old 10-06-2013, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
Um, wow.....
Old 11-04-2013, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie

Timelessman1 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice, real elegant