Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

Incredible 14+ ct Emerald-Cut Eternity Band Made with 14 Certified 1+ ct Diamonds

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 01:06 PM
Former Sponsor
emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Incredible 14+ ct Emerald-Cut Eternity Band Made with 14 Certified 1+ ct Diamonds

Had to share this stunning one of a kind eternity band we just produced for a special client. It was made in platinum using certified diamonds each over 1 ct, yielding a total weight of 14.75 ct.

Name:  AP194-SPEC-Front.jpg
Views: 2595
Size:  87.6 KBName:  AP194-SPEC-Angle.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  98.6 KB

One of the most phenomenal rings I've ever seen. If you're interested in having us design something special for you, contact me to discuss all the possibilities!

(Looking for an anniversary ring? Check out some other awesome Sasha Primak styles!)

Name:  spbanner.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  47.1 KB

Old 05-25-2012, 01:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Still Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond reputeStill Lost has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not even sure what to say....I'm somewhat speechless right now.

Old 05-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Former Sponsor
emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!emil@sashaprimak You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Still Lost
I'm not even sure what to say....I'm somewhat speechless right now.
Lol! Thanks Mike! Glad you like!