Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

New Work: 1.55ct Princess Cut Engagement Ring

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 11:55 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
New Work: 1.55ct Princess Cut Engagement Ring

I was contacted by a forum member to "upgrade" his current engagement ring for his 10th anniversary. I had a particular stone in stock that was perfect for their needs. His wife wanted to inspect the stone, so they drove over 2.5hrs from DE to MD to meet me and check out the diamond. Man did she inspect the stone, she looked at it for a very long time at various angles under the loupe, I thought for sure she was a stone dealer I rarely meet clients so it was a pleasure having them and their two kids over.

After settling on a design for the engagement ring we designed a wedding band that would represent all four of their birthstones. Well I screwed this one up a bit, I had to remake it about 3 times with the final product being of excellent quality, but not quite the stone order we wanted. In the end she ended up liking the band and is now happy

jason@gemsbyjwade.com

Old 04-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Banned
Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschewanted You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
How much?

Old 04-29-2012, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Looks great!

Old 04-29-2012, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
The side view of the setting is very elegant.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Porschewanted
How much?
I will PM you

Originally Posted by BDSK
Looks great!
Thanks buddy, check your emails

Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
The side view of the setting is very elegant.
thanks, a lot of attention went into all of the details.

Old 05-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Banned
Clients review of this transaction from another forum:

Jason hooked it up! I did a bunch of shopping/price checking etc prior to using him. I knew exactly what any stone would go for and when he said he had a 1.55 for a great price, I took the bait. I'm glad I did! Wife was skeptical, but after a face-to-face visit, she took the bait too. Jason welcomed us into his home and proceeded to impress. He also let my two crazy boys act a fool in his basement to include youtube worthy treadmill moments! My wife narrowed down her choices of what she wanted in a ring to a Tiffany Co. design
and a Blue Nile design
Jason took those two and combined them. The result is amazing and the wife loves it. We also designed a matching band. This one took shape through many iterations and I think there were so many that communication got mixed up and the first band had to get all the stones pulled and then reset which resulted in an ugly ring. Jason handled the hiccup like a pro and quickly made a new band. The new band came with a different layout but after a few days the wife loved it and that was that. Through out the process, Jason was great. He gave the whole transaction a personal touch and kept it business like at the same time. My wife had fun designing and following the progress for her preciouses and we would both recommend Jason to friends. Now when the hell am I getting my anniversary present?????