Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

New Work: Custom 3 stone diamond Engagement ring

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 12:20 PM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
New Work: Custom 3 stone diamond Engagement ring

I made this for a fellow board member. We spoke for over 6 months thru many emails before pulling the trigger on this design. Its a superb round centerstone, G SI2 Hearts & Arrows flanked by two pear shaped diamonds. There are another 32 round diamonds pave set into the side of the band. We used a fine bead of millgrain to give it an antique look.

Old 03-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Very nice Jason. The finish product looks much better than the rendering!

Old 03-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
I want to go on record here about Jason and his professionalism;

I emailed Jason (I think like, what, two weeks ago) about a particular item and he literally responded in minutes. He was very attentive and professional in his approach and answering any questions I had.

If anyone has any reservations about dealing with Jason- DON'T. He is an excellent jeweler and a true professional. Not to mention a Teamspeeder and a great guy.

Chris

Old 03-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
Very nice Jason. The finish product looks much better than the rendering!
Thanks Jacob

Originally Posted by STOPPIE
I want to go on record here about Jason and his professionalism;

I emailed Jason (I think like, what, two weeks ago) about a particular item and he literally responded in minutes. He was very attentive and professional in his approach and answering any questions I had.

If anyone has any reservations about dealing with Jason- DON'T. He is an excellent jeweler and a true professional. Not to mention a Teamspeeder and a great guy.

Chris
Hey thanks Chris that means a lot.