Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

"Corporate" Jewelry: Diamond ring for Vivid Racing!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 12:19 PM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
"Corporate" Jewelry: Diamond ring for Vivid Racing!

I made one of the founders of Vivid Racing his engagement ring a while ago. Hes a great guy and I'm one of his clients as well, he sold me some wheels for my Mercedes CL600 a few years back. He had a "VR" pinky ring once with diamonds but lost it and had always wanted to make another. While discussing a big brake kit for my ML55 we started chatting about the ring again. I wanted to make it more custom and really "brand" the ring, so we decided to use my CAD/CAM service to make an exact copy of his companies font for the letters in the ring. To match the colors of Vivid Racing I used about 80 total stones, about 1.00 total carat weight in red and white diamonds. All stones were hand pave set into a heavy 14K/Palladium alloy. Another example of just how "custom" you can get when designing jewelry. jason@gemsbyjwade.com