Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Ahhhh the Diablo. My Fav CAR EVER!

Old 06-13-2008, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Ahhhh the Diablo. My Fav CAR EVER!

Here are two Diablos that we have............ Red on Tan VT Roadster then my Fav 1 or 2 Pearl White ever made Diablo SV

Attached Images       
Old 06-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond reputealkyoneus has a reputation beyond repute
pearl white looks great!

Old 06-13-2008, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Jason A You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Yes by far the best looking color. Its a 98 with 13,000 Miles Fully serviced.......................... 150,000

Attached Images    
Old 06-13-2008, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
they drive like crap !!!!!!! i loved them when i was younger but after driving them wow they suck

Old 06-15-2008, 04:13 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Always been a big fan on the SV Diablo

Old 06-17-2008, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
InTheAir is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by pixxflix
they drive like crap !!!!!!! i loved them when i was younger but after driving them wow they suck
Never driven one....what don't you like?

Old 06-17-2008, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond repute
What's up with the sheep skin on the passenger seat in pic #2.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Its actually a very thick towel. The leather in the diablos gets scuffed and turns blue if you wear jeans in the car..... People usually sit on towels if they are wearing jeans.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jason A
Its actually a very thick towel. The leather in the diablos gets scuffed and turns blue if you wear jeans in the car..... People usually sit on towels if they are wearing jeans.
Oh. Thanks for the answer. I did not know that about the Diablos.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond reputeMarkM has a reputation beyond repute
Sick cars, the Diablo is such a a sweet and wild design... I'll have to check out your dealership sometime.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ahhhh the Diablo. My Fav CAR EVER!