Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

2001 6.0 in Verde Ithica!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
that is the best looking thing Ive seen today. I dont think I saw a green one before, and its amazing. do you have more pics, I think it might be time for another avatar

Old 05-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
This is one I would keep forever. More pics asap Roy.

Old 05-04-2012, 01:41 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Roy what do you mean "we ever did"?

Old 05-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
joand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished roadjoand is on a distinguished road
Stunning! Love verde ithica

Old 05-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure. As much as I love the 6.0, Oro Elios on normal wheels has to be my favourite. The 6.0 kinda calls for a classy color.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Diablo is one of the few cars that look awesome in loud colors IMO.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
Roy what do you mean "we ever did"?

I consider my Son Jonathan and my Daughter Karlee my whole life and am nothing with out them...so everything I do is with them in mind. They share the car love with me and "we" do a lot of things together...so that's what the "we" means.

It was the driving reason for the name of the Business when I started it "CATS" as in multiple, all of us..not just me.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
Wow!!!

Old 05-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
I consider my Son Jonathan and my Daughter Karlee my whole life and am nothing with out them...so everything I do is with them in mind. They share the car love with me and "we" do a lot of things together...so that's what the "we" means.

It was the driving reason for the name of the Business when I started it "CATS" as in multiple, all of us..not just me.
I thought maybe you were the one that did all of the mods etc.

Or re-did engine type of stuff.

So where are the rest of the pictures sir?
Help us appreciate this a little more as this is the first and only Green Lambo besides a Miura that remotely peaks my interest levels.

EDIT:
I thought I was like a son to you

Old 05-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by h20skier
I thought maybe you were the one that did all of the mods etc.

Or re-did engine type of stuff.

So where are the rest of the pictures sir?
Help us appreciate this a little more as this is the first and only Green Lambo besides a Miura that remotely peaks my interest levels.

EDIT:
I thought I was like a son to you
Roy would have to be a 106 to be your father, old man.

Quick Reply: 2001 6.0 in Verde Ithica!