Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Fabspeed Official Diablo exhaust intro deal

Old 02-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Former Sponsor
David@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished road
Fabspeed Official Diablo exhaust intro deal

As I am sure many of you have seen, we are wrapping up the R&D on our Diablo muffler bypass x-pipe with tips. In an attempt to get a few sets out there I am offering a very special, very limited time deal on the parts! The systems are constructed of 100% T304 mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel and are hand tig welded here in house in PA.

The system is designed to bypass the secondary cats and muffler as well as the tips. For the tips we are offering two designs. Dual 4" OR quad tips (probably quad 3" tips) The system is available fully polished or ceramic coated for an additional cost. I do not have any pictures of the quad tip option quite yet because the car is off getting detailed but they will have the "OEM+" look to them (stock looking but better :icon_super: )

Here is what the stock tips look like on a 1998 SV:

stock 2ndary cats:

and the Fabspeed system:

x-pipe:

close up of hangers:

Like I said at the beginning of the post, this is a very short term deal. I want to get a handful of systems "out in the wild" to get people talking about them so this special works out for everyone! You guys save a boat load of money... I get the exhaust on cars!

Lead time for this system is 3-4 weeks depending on options (tips you want, ceramic coat, etc.) After this special ends i am thinking of setting the retail at $4000-$4500 depending on which tips the customer wants. This is an opportunity to get the same system for more than 20% off that price!

Please email, PM or call me for info.

David Rossi
david@fabspeed.com
888-646-4945

Last edited by David@fabspeed; 02-20-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
beautiful piece. do you have any videos?

Old 03-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Former Sponsor
David@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished roadDavid@fabspeed is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by CaioLLV
beautiful piece. do you have any videos?

Fabspeed Lamborghini Diablo SV shooting flames - YouTube