Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

A visit at Lamborghini factory in 1987 and Balboni speeding in a Countach

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
A visit at Lamborghini factory in 1987 and Balboni speeding in a Countach

Countach is still awsome. The white one, omg!

YouTube - 1987: Lamborghini

Last edited by Sideways_swe; 03-13-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
I remember that video!! And I agree on the white one - if I were to get a Countach, I think my first choice would be white.

Chris

Old 03-20-2011, 01:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I remember that like it was yesterday.

My Dad kept cursing and saying "who in the hell would ever buy that piece of shit for $120K!!"

He has never really been into cars.

Old 03-20-2011, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
AxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really niceAxerJk is just really nice
Originally Posted by Barrister
I remember that like it was yesterday.

My Dad kept cursing and saying "who in the hell would ever buy that piece of shit for $120K!!"

He has never really been into cars.
LOL "120k and I can't even fit my groceries in the trunk?!"

Chris

Old 03-20-2011, 01:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AxerJk
LOL "120k and I can't even fit my groceries in the trunk?!"

Chris
Dude, my Dad was legitimately pissed off!! Ha Ha!

He grumbled around about that for weeks.

He will still get all hot under the collar if you talk about things like exotic cars, watches, etc.

If he knew what cars I had, he would personally come to So Cal and kick my ass.

And he is 83!

Old 03-20-2011, 02:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Barrister
Dude, my Dad was legitimately pissed off!! Ha Ha!

He grumbled around about that for weeks.

He will still get all hot under the collar if you talk about things like exotic cars, watches, etc.

If he knew what cars I had, he would personally come to So Cal and kick my ass.

And he is 83!
Hahaha! Wow, sounds like you need to take him for a ride to answer his question as to why people spend that kind of money on cars!

So Cal, do you ever attend Supercar Sunday? I'll be visiting at the end of April and will be there.

Chris

Old 03-23-2011, 01:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really niceASHRAF is just really nice
cool video sir, thank you very much for sharing

IMO the countach laid the basics down for modern supercars, it is truly a masterpiece

-AJ

Old 03-23-2011, 04:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cyprus16M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great video. Used to be in love with that car, actually still am

Old 03-23-2011, 04:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ASHRAF

IMO the countach laid the basics down for modern supercars, it is truly a masterpiece

-AJ
Especially when you see it like this!

Chris

Attached Images   
Old 03-23-2011, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Great pics AxerJK! White is so NICE!
The Countach always makes me think about the Canonballrun.

Best intro ever?
YouTube - Lamborghini Countach Cannonball Run

Last edited by Sideways_swe; 03-23-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Quick Reply: A visit at Lamborghini factory in 1987 and Balboni speeding in a Countach