Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Countach video

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Former Sponsor
Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Smile Countach video

Here's a video of a completed paint correction at our studio

YouTube - lamborghini countach detail by Jeremy at Unlimited Autosport in New York

Old 03-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Looks beautiful. How much work was done?

Old 03-02-2011, 03:05 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Its sooooo shiny!!! Great work!!!

Old 03-02-2011, 03:21 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Perfecto!!

Old 03-02-2011, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond reputeptrans has a reputation beyond repute
Great work!

Old 03-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Former Sponsor
Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Jeremy@unlimitedautosport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This car was sitting for a few years and made me sick when i first looked at it. Not taken care of at all! The owner was very easy to deal with and gave me all the time in the world to get the car right.

I spent about a month with her and after the polishing steps were done i began layering Swissvax Crystal rock at 24 hour intervals. It sounds crazy but i put about 12 coats before i was done.

Also the wheels needed to be re polished and when we took the tires off the rims i found that the inside bead of the wheels were completely rusted. So we grinded all the rust off and polished them to new.

I could go on and on with everything that was done inside and out but in the end all was well!

Oh yea, it was a great for one month to wake up every day and come in to spend time with the Countach and nothing else. I was sad to see it go.

Here is another video of the car. This video does not show how clean the Lambo is only just how cool it was.

YouTube - lamborghini at Unlimited Autosport in New York

Old 03-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bcoop4 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks great Jeremy, you guys do unbelievable work, when i get a exotic im deff bring it to you guys to hook it up

brandon