Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Miura Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 06:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
This car is simply incomparable to anything that has come after it (or before it for that matter)

Old 06-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
This car is simply incomparable to anything that has come after it (or before it for that matter)
Why don't you get one?

Old 06-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
Maybe in another 5-10 years

Old 06-09-2012, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Let us know if you do, would be awesome!

Old 06-19-2012, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Walked past this in London this evening

Untitled by Trax5, on Flickr

Old 06-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sebi is on a distinguished roadSebi is on a distinguished roadSebi is on a distinguished road
I guess it might be cheaper to buy one now, than in 5 - 10 years.
I just love the design of the Miura.

What do you think, which cars do come close to the form of the Miura? For me personally the only one is the Ford GT which has a "more or less" similar form. Any other cars?

Old 07-14-2012, 05:07 PM
Admin in Training
getpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond repute

Fabio Lamborghini with Ferruccio's personal Miura, have more of it, just haven't published all yet

Miura concept in the Lamborghini Museum

Old 07-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by getpalmd

Fabio Lamborghini with Ferruccio's personal Miura, have more of it, just haven't published all yet
Hi, I've been there too, such a great place.
Here's the link to a thread I made about it.
https://teamspeed.com/forums/diablo-...ni-museum.html

Nice pics!

Old 07-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Admin in Training
getpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond reputegetpalmd has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KristofD10
Hi, I've been there too, such a great place.
Here's the link to a thread I made about it.
https://teamspeed.com/forums/diablo-...ni-museum.html

Nice pics!
Great place indeed, and Fabio is such a gentleman! Already informed him that I'll be there next year again haha, I missed Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este this year sadly so 2013 I need to be there! Mille Miglia would also be interesting to see. I spent two weeks in Italy but there's just too much to do there (Lamborghini, Ferrari, Pagani, all private collections, tracks etc...), I need a month - at least!

Old 07-16-2012, 12:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Don't know if this one came by already, if so I'm sorry for the re-post.

A MY1999 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster ... with 'angle eyes' conversion in the headlights ... this one even featured LED taillights.

Saw this one at the 2012 Viva Italia event in the Netherlands.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Miura Picture Thread