Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Christian Lassen "Gallery"

Old 08-29-2010, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Christian Lassen "Gallery"

What idiots handed the keys to multiple Lambo's, as well as other high-dollar cars, to this guy? His LM002 doesn't offend me that much. I sort of like it in a weird way. But let's look at a gallery of his automotive atrocities.

Lord, please have Murcie.

Diablo, changed into Diablow. (Yes, he painted dolphins all over a car named "devil")

Diablow #2

Viper...

Dolphin's rear-end on a Ferrari? When will it stop??

I can't even look anymore.
There might be more, but my eyes can't take so many defaced exotics.

Old 08-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
I guess you googled him after I posted about him in the LM002 thread.

Yes, those cars are horrid. But, I do respect the guy. In a world of starving artists, this guy has been banking it for over 2 decades. Each car is a mobile advertisement. I would never buy one of his paintings. Errr, well except for a Trapper Keeper I had in elementary school with a tiger of his on it. These paintings have so much energy and motion. But, the amount of talent this guy has is unreal--- even if his only customer these days is the interior designer for Sigfried and Roy.

Old 08-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
I guess you googled him after I posted about him in the LM002 thread.

Yes, those cars are horrid. But, I do respect the guy. In a world of starving artists, this guy has been banking it for over 2 decades. Each car is a mobile advertisement. I would never buy one of his paintings. Errr, well except for a Trapper Keeper I had in elementary school with a tiger of his on it. These paintings have so much energy and motion. But, the amount of talent this guy has is unreal--- even if his only customer these days is the interior designer for Sigfried and Roy.
I did indeed.
And yeah, he has made an exceptional living as an artist.
I just want to know who would purchase the cars.

Old 08-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
subgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond reputesubgraphic has a reputation beyond repute
Just plain awful.

If pollack painted over the Mona Lisa, it wouldn't be art, it would be a travesty.
As is this.

Old 08-29-2010, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The man of the hour:

Old 08-29-2010, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Faggy ass dolphins have no business on a Lambo or any other car for that matter.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
what.da.hell...looks awful & disgusting! this guy must have a fetish of dolphins and nothing else to do during his free time...

Old 08-30-2010, 10:53 AM
Former Sponsor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
A littel bit of info for you all..

His sister still lives in Hawaii and runs all his business affairs, he himself is pretty much retired and has gone back to Europe.

I sold him the Black Murcie, which was the Last Lambo to be painted..it was on Display in his shop in Las Vegas last I heard.

I bought and sold the 94SE in purple, and to be quite frank, had a bidding war going on between two people for that car.

The Viper was last up here in the Seattle are, not sure where it is now.

The Black Diablo is loacted in the San Jose area and it is for sale currently...if anyone has intrest in it, contact me.

The LM 002 A is still with me and it to is also for sale at this time with me.

Old 08-30-2010, 11:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JamesCaton
The man of the hour:
"Are you pissed you died at the end of Die Hard?" haha

Old 08-31-2010, 12:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by roytoy2003
A littel bit of info for you all..

His sister still lives in Hawaii and runs all his business affairs, he himself is pretty much retired and has gone back to Europe.

I sold him the Black Murcie, which was the Last Lambo to be painted..it was on Display in his shop in Las Vegas last I heard.

I bought and sold the 94SE in purple, and to be quite frank, had a bidding war going on between two people for that car.

The Viper was last up here in the Seattle are, not sure where it is now.

The Black Diablo is loacted in the San Jose area and it is for sale currently...if anyone has intrest in it, contact me.

The LM 002 A is still with me and it to is also for sale at this time with me.
Roytoy, do you actually like these cars?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Christian Lassen "Gallery"