Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

1985 Lamborghini Jalpa

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
1985 Lamborghini Jalpa

1985 Lamborghini Jalpa
Nice Driver Example
Freshly Serviced.
Easy and fun to drive

Miles: 24000
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: White
Vin: ZA9J00000FLA12226
Vehicle Price: $44,950

TS Special: $40,000

Old 06-29-2010, 01:05 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
WOW, that's a rare one huh!!

Old 06-29-2010, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PorscheC4S is on a distinguished roadPorscheC4S is on a distinguished roadPorscheC4S is on a distinguished roadPorscheC4S is on a distinguished road
Are those OZ wheels or Lambo wheels? Awesome find! Nice car!

Old 06-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PorscheC4S
Are those OZ wheels or Lambo wheels? Awesome find! Nice car!
OEM Lambo wheels. My guess is they're made by OZ?

Old 06-29-2010, 01:28 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
This is so awesome I had to make it a facebook feature

Old 06-29-2010, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Member
dyvatvol15 is on a distinguished roaddyvatvol15 is on a distinguished road
Awesome car!

Old 06-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! Very cool.

Are the paint and the suspension original?

Old 06-29-2010, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool car. It's Lambo's version of the Ferrari 328 though. It's a nice 80's sports car that can be purchase for a fairly low price.

Edit: Perhaps version is not the right word, but it is to the classic Lambo market what the 328 is to Ferrari. Of course I encourage Roy and others to correct me if I'm wrong.

Old 06-30-2010, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
switchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to beholdswitchcars is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Hernando
Very cool car. It's Lambo's version of the Ferrari 328 though. It's a nice 80's sports car that can be purchase for a fairly low price.

Edit: Perhaps version is not the right word, but it is to the classic Lambo market what the 328 is to Ferrari. Of course I encourage Roy and others to correct me if I'm wrong.
In one sense you are quite right.....although the 328 is actually more appreciated in the Ferrari market than the Jalpa is in the Lambo market. The 308/328 are iconic Ferraris that everyone knows about and wants as their first one. The Jalpa is an under-appreciated, unknown car that most people don't get.

However....the interesting part to all of this is that the Jalpa drives way better than its big-boy brother, the Countach, and drives WAY better than a 308 or 328. No disrespect meant to those Ferraris, but I had a 308, and it drove like a truck on worn-out leaf springs that was firing on 3 cylinders. The Jalpa is an easy, pleasurable car to drive, it actually has some room on the inside, and is one of the more reliable old Italian cars. Not to mention the a/c blows colder than a Siberian breeze.....good luck finding a 328 that does that

Old 06-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
WOW! Very cool.

Are the paint and the suspension original?
The car has been "restored" at some point in its life....the paint is way too nice to be original. However, I ran the VIN with Lambo and it is a white/white US car from the factory.

Quick Reply: 1985 Lamborghini Jalpa