Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Beautiful Miura's.

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Beautiful Miura's.

God I wish I could get my hands on one of these now. This is my absolute favorite Lamborghini. Poking around I found these two for sale, and I absolutely loved them, and thought I would share with you guys.

Classic Driver - CARS FOR SALE - Cars

Classic Driver - CARS FOR SALE - Cars

Name:  biga.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  61.3 KB
Name:  bigb.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  61.6 KB
Name:  bigd.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  93.6 KB
Name:  bige.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  78.5 KB
Name:  thmeda.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  98.4 KB

Attached Images      

Last edited by Hernando; 06-23-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  bigd.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  83.3 KB

Name:  bigc.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  89.0 KB

Name:  bigf.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  57.1 KB

Name:  bige.jpg
Views: 590
Size:  95.0 KB

Name:  bigb.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  63.8 KB

Old 06-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I'm so in love with that first one. I know a guy who owns a red on blue Muira and I've been trying to set up a photoshoot for a while now. Truly gorgeous cars. One of the sexiest designs of all time, imo.

Old 06-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Truly gorgeous cars. One of the sexiest designs of all time, imo.
I will agree. Behind the '62 250 GTO I think the Miura SV is the best looking design ever.

Old 06-24-2010, 11:19 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
BealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to allBealeAss is a name known to all
The first one is right down the road from me at AMNE, its even better in person. They deal in some exceptional cars and a great group to do business with.

Old 06-24-2010, 11:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to behold
Definitely in my car top ten.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:01 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
only lambo worth a second look. even in blue. beauties.
sign me up for an orange one please
Lamborghini Miura SV - Auction 12-14/8 For Sale by Auction (1971) on Car And Classic UK
or Red but it's not an SV
Lamborghini Muira P400 For Sale (1967) on Car And Classic UK

Old 06-25-2010, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
if a few million dollars fell through my roof this evening, that would be the first thing i bought - all-time favorite car.

- chuck

Old 06-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AGD911 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=Hernando;646466]God I wish I could get my hands on one of these now. This is my absolute favorite Lamborghini. Poking around I found these two for sale, and I absolutely loved them, and thought I would share with you guys.

Thanks for sharing Hernando, the Miura is truly something else.
I think it's one of the prettiest supercars of all time.