Notices
Diablo | Countach The Modern Day Classic Lamborghini Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Espada in our shop. :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 03:34 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Kreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond repute
Lamborghini Espada in our shop. :)

It's our customer's Espada with full restoration done by us.
Enjoy!

Old 05-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
very nice, very cool car! i would rock one of those

Old 05-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool! My dad had one of these when I was a kid. It was always fun going on the Lamborghini club runs with the whole family.

Old 05-19-2010, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
danmaxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
it was an absolutely foolish car once but now it looks so elegant and even so smart!

Old 05-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fat_cole is on a distinguished roadfat_cole is on a distinguished road
I know Jay Leno loves his, he's had his for years... I wouldn't mind having one myself...

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/at-the...rghini-espada/

Last edited by fat_cole; 05-19-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:53 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura about
KSG has awesome workshop...

Old 05-20-2010, 11:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
dmanero is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow Lamborghini sure has came a long way.

Old 05-20-2010, 01:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
My word, what does one do to "restore" one of these rare beasts?! I would hardly imagine ringing up Lamborghini and rattling off a list of part numbers.

Great pictures, thanks for posting this!